09 June 2008

Procrastination

For those of you that don't know me... I'm a procrastinator by nature, and sometimes it gets the best of me. I've been putting off blogging again because I had other things to do... like sleep, feed the dog, laugh at the videos of my kiddos, drink coffee, slam my finger in a car door and keep the screaming tirade that follows G-rated, and many other things.

So, why now, you ask? I'm sitting in a dungeon with four other souls, all of us staring at the large, bright screens that fill the mac lab on campus. Carrie and I are working on a video for our kiddos... but we can only work one at a time. But, Erika, you have so many other things you could be doing, other than blogging right now! Yes, dear reader, you're right - but what uses less of my brain, cleaning out my notebook and organizing it, or typing a scattered and potentially embarrassing blog post?

Well, just so the whole two of you that read my blog are clear, I will try to continue posting on a regular basis. My definition of regular: more frequent than I wash my hair, less frequent than I change my underwear (HA, it rhymes!).

This, dear readers, is why you don't blog at 11:28 pm.

--Erika

P.S. The Giant Crack Bird was back this weekend!

No comments: