26 July 2009

Saturday

I didn't get a chance to post pictures last night, as my step-dad and I were in the ER with my mom. She's having another one of her "episodes," probably some bug she picked up in Mexico... a year ago... that they haven't found yet; I liked the doc she had - he actually listened to her and didn't JUST snow her with drugs (don't let that fool you - he did snow her with drugs, but he actually tried to fix the problem!). Anyway... she's sleeping now... not sure how she's doing, no one wants to disturb her to ask, step-dad just keeps the meds flowing...

1 comment:

Mama Pula said...

aww Erika! I love all of these pix! They are so beautiful! Here I go taking pix of the kids the whole time we were there and you did the TOURIST thing, but got some really great shots of things! So awesome! I really had an awesome time with you all...thank you for coming and hanging out with us! Love you guys!